FrontFanz Content Policy
You are responsible for your use of the FrontFanz platform and for any Content you post. This includes ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with other Users.
Any use of Content or materials accessed via FrontFanz is done so at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on FrontFanz or endorse any opinions expressed by its users. By using FrontFanz, you understand that you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, harmful, inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the User from whom it originated. FrontFanz may not monitor or control the Content posted via the social media platform and we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
You own your own content and retain your rights over any Content that you post on FrontFanz. You must have or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and authority necessary to post and share Content you submit to FrontFanz. You agree that such Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material.
It is the responsibility of the Content owner to ensure that Content purchased from them by another User is made available to that User without restriction. The purchasing User does not own rights to any purchased Content and does not have the right or authority to share or redistribute that content.
FrontFanz has a set of community guidelines in order to protect Users and keep everyone safe on the platform. FrontFanz reserves the right to remove Content and Users who do not comply with these guidelines.
Every Content Creator and User can play their part in ensuring that the FrontFanz platform provides an enriching and rewarding experience for all, by understanding and respecting the following guidelines and reporting any suspected infringements of them:
In addition to the License Limitations, there are other activities that you are forbidden from doing in connection with the Service ("Prohibited Activities") as follows:
Child Exploitative Material Prohibited: We prohibit content involving minors on the Website. We only allow visual media of consenting adults for consenting adults on the Website. If you see any visual media, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Website or that is otherwise exploitative of children, please promptly report this to us using the “Report” function or by email at [email protected]. Please include with your report all appropriate evidence, including the date and time of identification. We will promptly investigate all reports and take proper action. We fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency investigating alleged child exploitation or sexual abuse of minors.
Prostitution and Sex Trafficking Prohibited: We prohibit using the Website or its interactive services in any way to engage in, take part in, aid, support, promote, ask for, or ease any act of prostitution of another person or sex trafficking of another person. This prohibition includes using the Website or its interactive services to share personal contact details or arrange face-to-face meetings. If you see any evidence of this on the Website, please promptly report this to us at [email protected]. Please include with your report all evidence, including the date and time of identification. We will promptly investigate all reports and take proper action. We will terminate the account of any person engaging in any prostitution or sex trafficking. We will report all individuals suspected of promoting or facilitating the prostitution of another person or sex trafficking to the appropriate law enforcement agency. We will fully cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating prostitution or sex trafficking.
Posting illegally explicit or offensive material and any material deemed illegal by operating jurisdictions.
Disruption. You may not in any way disrupt or interfere with the Service experience of other users, including the disruption of FrontFanz computers and servers.
Frauds, scams and malware Users must not post links redirecting to websites containing malware, spyware or any websites with malicious intent. FrontFanz does not permit any activity that exploits platform users, including schemes to defraud individuals or steal assets. We will remove content or links that we suspect is deliberately deceiving people in order to gain an unlawful financial advantage.
Sale of Illegal Goods FrontFanz users shall not engage or facilitate the selling or buying of illegal goods or services, in addition to certain types of regulated goods or services, including but not restricted to non-medical drugs, pharmaceutical drugs and marijuana.
Impersonation. You may not impersonate any person or entity or fraudulently hold yourself out as a FrontFanz employee, representative, or any other FrontFanz connected person or being affiliated with any such person or entity. For your own safety, we encourage users to safeguard their privacy, remain anonymous, and never give out personal information to other users.
Naming Rights. You may not use any name or other intellectual property belonging to FrontFanz or any other third party in your use of the Service and affiliates (for example, naming a profile after a celebrity, company, product).
Any Illegal Activities. You may not conduct any illegal activities whatsoever in connection with the Service. This includes every illegal activity not specifically highlighted above, including without limitation copyright infringement, trademark infringement, gambling, defamation, harassment, and fraud.
Non-Commercial Spamming/Spimming. You may not use (or abuse) the Service to harass other users.
Abusive behavior. There is a zero-tolerance policy abuse on any FrontFanz platform. Users conducting abuse against other users on any FrontFanz platform will be actioned against as previously stated.
You must not sell, rent, lease, share, or provide access to your account to anyone else, including charging anyone for access to administrative rights on your account.
In its discretion, FrontFanz may use a variety of methods to deal with violations of these Terms and the Prohibited Activities, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Issuing a warning;
- Temporarily suspending an account;
- Permanently terminating an account;
- Removing the ability to complete certain actions on any FrontFanz applications
In addition, FrontFanz shall be entitled to terminate any account (immediately and without notice) of any person who:
(1) was previously suspended or terminated by FrontFanz and who FrontFanz believes (in its sole discretion) re-registered using different registration information in order to circumvent or bypass such suspension or termination.
(2) FrontFanz believes (in its sole discretion, based upon any information available, including registration and account information) that such person is enabling or assisting anyone else to conduct any Prohibited Activities of any kind.
FrontFanz does not take any responsibility for:
We do not authorize or approve Content on FrontFanz, and views expressed by Creators or Fans on FrontFanz do not necessarily represent our views.
We do not grant you any rights in relation to Content. Any such rights may only be granted to you by Creators.
Your Content may be viewed by individuals that recognise your identity. We will not in any way be responsible to you if you are identified from your Content. While we may, from time to time and in our sole discretion, offer certain geofencing or geolocation technology on FrontFanz, you understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or effectiveness of such technology, and you will have no claim against us arising from your use of or reliance upon any geofencing or geolocation technology on FrontFanz.
All Content is created, selected, and provided by Users and not by us. We are not responsible for reviewing or moderating Content, and we do not select or modify the Content that is stored or transmitted via FrontFanz. We are under no obligation to monitor Content or to detect breaches of the Terms of Service.
You agree that you have no obligation to follow any suggestions, comments, reviews, or instructions received from another User of FrontFanz and that if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We make no promises or guarantees of any kind that Creators or Referring Users will make a particular sum of money (or any money) from their use of FrontFanz (including the FrontFanz Referral Program).
The materials which we make accessible on FrontFanz for Users are for general information only. We make no promises or guarantees about the accuracy or otherwise of such materials, or that Users will achieve any particular result or outcome from using such materials.
We do not promise that FrontFanz is compatible with all devices and operating systems. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, device, and computer programs to access FrontFanz. You should use your own virus protection software.
We are not responsible for the availability of the internet, or any errors in your connections, device or other equipment, or software that may occur in relation to your use of FrontFanz.
While we try to make sure that FrontFanz is secure and free from bugs and viruses, we cannot promise that it will be and have no control over the Content that is supplied by Creators.
We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised User accounts, passwords, email accounts, or any resulting unauthorized activities or resulting unauthorized payments or withdrawals of funds.
You acknowledge that once your Content is posted on FrontFanz, we cannot control and will not be responsible to you for the use which other Users or third parties make of such Content. You can delete your account at any time, but you acknowledge that deleting your account will not of itself prevent the circulation of any of your Content which may have been recorded by other Users in breach of the Terms of Service or by third parties prior to the deletion of your account.
FrontFanz Content Policy-Infringement Penalties
All initial infringements of the FrontFanz Content Policy will result in the post being deleted and a warning given to the original poster. The exceptions to this are any posts of sexual exploitation of children which will result in the termination of the user name and associated channels and reporting to the appropriate authorities; to any threats of violence; any sales of illegal goods which will both result in immediate suspension.
FrontFanz has the right to delete any content and to suspend any account that FrontFanz deems to be unsuitable. Any subsequent infringement within a rolling six month period will result in a 24 hour suspension of profile, channel(s) and FrontFanz services. A third infringement will result in a 48 hour suspension. A fourth and final infringement within a rolling six month period will result in a permanent suspension.
- shows, promotes, advertises or refers to:
- firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions;
- drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- self-harm or suicide;
- violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
- urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
- "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared.
- escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
- contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deepfakes");
- contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
- contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent;
- in the case of Content featuring public nudity, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal; or
- in the case of Content featuring sexual activities, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed (this does not include outdoor places where members of the public are not present, for example private property such as a private backyard, or secluded areas in nature where members of the public are not present).
- gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company;
- causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offense to anyone else;
- is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the Content; and/or
- involves or promotes third-party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent.
ANY attempt to upload material of this nature is an instant account termination. The main points re Extreme Porn (and if you want the full version, read the laws) are ILLEGAL: Portrays in an explicit and realistic way any of the following:
- An act which threatens a person’s life, or
- An act which results, or is likely to result, in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals, or
- An act which involves sexual interference with a human corpse (necrophilia), or
- A person performing an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive) (bestiality), or
- An act which involves the non-consensual penetration of a person’s vagina, anus or mouth by another with the other person’s penis or part of the other person’s body or anything else (rape or assault by penetration) and a reasonable person looking at the image would think that the persons or animals were real.